Userspots -a user experience design company-, is organising an event (as a part of their meeting series -UX Cafe Meetings) themed UX for Startups. The main topics that will be covered in this meeting are:
- How important are UX and usability for your startup?
- Where and how UX can be used in new startups?
- What are lean startup principles?
- How user research can be performed and evaluated?
- Startups succeeding with UX
I’ve added this event to the calendar of the course website. Attendance is not mandatory, but highly recommended especially for the entrepreneurs that with to startup a company related to web apps, mobile apps etc.
I will be attending and anyone who wants to join, just email me so that we can get organised.